Become a Partner
Show your support for the Bulleen Boomers and reach your target audience.
We are one of the largest , most successful community basketball clubs in Australia. 2019 marked our club’s 50th Anniversary – and we are celebrating our rich history of great basketball and our valued club community.
Some of our club’s greatest achievements:
- Our women’s team winning the national championship (WNBL) in 2010/11
- Winning more Girl’s National Junior Championships than any other club in Australia
- Our girls under 14 VJBL team representing Asia-Pacific in the NBA Junior World Championships held in Florida in 2018.
- Many great wins of the Victorian Junior Basketball League Championship (VJBL)
- Some of Australia’s greatest basketball players had their start at our club – Michele Timms (Australian Basketball Hall of Fame), Liz Cambage (WNBL) and Sam Thornton (Former Australian International Player of the Year).
Our reach goes far beyond our success – as a club we play a major role in our local communities proudly being the largest sports club in the Manningham district.
Here are all the numbers that make the Bulleen Boomers what we are today:
- 173 junior teams competing in the Eastern Districts Junior Basketball Association (EDJBA) with 1,384 players. The EDJBA league has over 1,600 teams in total with about 13,000 children participating each week.
- 125 teams with 840 children competing in our Primary School Competition – run for over 45 years producing thousands of people that have played basketball for decades after.
- 41 representative junior teams with 410 players competing in the Victorian Junior Basketball League (VJBL)
- Over 185 adult teams with about 1,300 players (male, female and mixed leagues) that compete in our evening senior domestic league that is run across the Manningham district.
- Over 50 participants (aged 5 – 10 years) each school term in our Aussie Hoops program who are discovering basketball with over 100 children coming to our training camps during school holidays
- Four Senior elite teams competing in Basketball Victoria’s semi-professional Big V league with 80 players with our teams based at the 500-seat stadium at East Doncaster Secondary College
- Over 700 volunteers that generously give their time to the club each week plus 7 members of staff. In addition, we manage or use 8 different sites in Manningham which means the Boomers have great presence across the district.
Our newly revamped communication channels give us a direct line to our members and those involved in the club.
Bespoke newsletter template that is used to communicate with over 4,500 people
Facebook following of 3,400 and growing
Instagram following of 900 and growing
Partnership offers many opportunities for the right sponsor partners, such as:
- Uniform and Program sponsorship
- The use of our communication channels for promoting your business
- Opportunities to hold promotional events at our venues
- Ad hoc opportunities to partner in events
The Bulleen Boomers are interested in any expressions of interest regarding financial sponsorships, partnerships offering mutual benefits and other cross-promotional opportunities between your business and our club’s ever-growing network.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please get in touch with our General Manager, Matthew Dunstan or our Media Manager, Craig Davidson